The best flake cake ever! You will not regret making this!Recipe by Hosted Posted Updated on May 29, 2023 at 1:28 PM
YIELD 1 8-inch bundt cake
Not adjusted when yield changes
Not adjusted when yield changes.
COOK TIME 1 hour
PREP TIME 25 minutes
TOTAL TIME 1 hour 25 minutes
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 package instant vanilla or French vanilla pudding
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 c milk
- 1 package bar German chocolate—grated (can use food processor)
- 6 oz chocolate chips
- Use mixer to blend together all ingredients except German chocolate and chocolate chips.
- Fold in grated German chocolate
- Pour into greased and floured bundt pan. (Pam baking spray works well.)
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
- Allow to cool thoroughly before removing from pan.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 11g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 6.13g||38%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 79.9g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|
|Total Sugars 51.3g|
|Vitamin D 0.8µg||5%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|